To prepare for UPSC exam without coaching, one should be aware of the syllabus and pattern of the exam. Firstly, create a study plan that allows you to cover all topics in each subject. Make notes while studying as this will help you in revising quickly.
Try solving previous year questions papers and mock tests available online to get an idea about different types of questions asked. Do not stick to one source or book; read from standard books available on various platforms. Take regular breaks while preparing for the exam as it helps in improving concentration power and also keeps your mind fresh and alert during long hours of studies.
Lastly, keep yourself motivated throughout the preparation process by setting realistic goals for yourself which can be achieved within time limits set by you .
- Step 1: Become familiar with the UPSC exam syllabus and paper pattern
- Before beginning to prepare for any exam, it is important to be aware of its structure and format
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has two-tier exams – Prelims and Mains – which must be cleared in order to qualify for the interview stage
- Familiarising yourself with these will help you plan your preparation better
- Step 2: Make a study schedule that works best for you based on your strengths, weaknesses, availability of time, etc
- Start by completing topics from the core subjects first as they are most likely to appear in both Prelims and Mains papers
- Leave out topics which may not be relevant or have lesser weightage while preparing for their respective papers
- Step 3: Refer to books recommended by experts such as NCERT textbooks, Indian Polity by Laxmikanth, Economy Survey of India 2019-20 published by UPSC itself among others depending upon what subject you’re studying at present or planning to start with next
- Also make sure that all material being referred is authentic & up-to date so that no time is wasted in wrong direction during preparations
- Step 4 : Solve sample question papers/ previous year question papers regularly – this will give an overview about questions asked in real examination
- This also helps aspirants understand different types of questions asked , marking schemes , difficulty level and other details related too examination
- Additionally one should attempt full length mock tests available online / offline before appearing for prelims examinations
- Step 5 : Join dedicated WhatsApp groups related too upsc examination where information regarding books / notes / current affairs materials are shared alongwith discussions around latest development happening across globe
- This helps aspirant stay updated without much effort of searching each topic separately
Who Got the Highest Marks in Upsc Ever?
The highest marks ever achieved in the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) examinations are held by Anudeep Durishetty, who topped the 2017 Civil Services Examination. He secured an all-India rank of 1 and scored a total of 1126 marks out of 2025; this was a full 180 marks more than what he had scored in his previous attempt. His success story is inspirational as he worked hard to overcome financial constraints and personal challenges to achieve his dream.
He put in months of rigorous preparation, with consistent self-study and dedication that ultimately led him to reach the pinnacle of UPSC success. Anudeep has since become an inspiration for many students aspiring to crack India’s toughest entrance examination, proving that sheer determination can lead anyone towards realizing their dreams no matter what odds they face.
Which is the Best Degree for Ias?
An IAS (Indian Administrative Service) is one of the most prestigious career paths in India. It is a dream job for many and requires hard work, dedication and smart preparation to make it a reality. In order to succeed in this profession, it is important to choose the right degree which can help you get into an IAS cadre and also equip you with necessary skills required for success in this field.
The best degree for IAS aspirants would be either a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Public Administration or Political Science from a reputed college/university. This will provide them with all the knowledge and training needed to crack the civil service exams as well as understand core concepts such as governance, public policy making, management etc., that are essential for successful performance once they become part of the Indian Administrative Service. Additionally, some universities offer specialized courses focused on preparing students for civil services which include topics like Economics & Development Studies; International Relations & Diplomacy; Law & Constitutionalism; Environmental Studies etc., that are useful while taking up various roles within an IAS cadre.
How Can I Prepare for Csat Without Coaching?
Preparing for the Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) without coaching can be a daunting task. However, with dedication and hard work, it is possible to get ready for this competitive exam on your own. The first step in preparing for CSAT without coaching is to understand the syllabus thoroughly.
Once you know what topics are going to come up in the exam, it will be easy for you to find appropriate study materials available online or at libraries that focus on those topics. You should also practice as many mock tests as possible to become familiar with the format of the actual exam and gain confidence in attempting it successfully. Additionally, forming a study group with friends who are also taking this test can help you stay motivated while studying together and discussing strategies that have worked well before.
Finally, make sure that your physical health is taken care of by exercising regularly and eating healthy meals so that you remain energized during your preparation period. With these tips followed diligently, anyone can prepare effectively for CSAT without any type of external coaching or guidance!
How to Prepare English for Upsc?
Preparing for the UPSC can be a daunting task, and preparing for the English portion of it is no different. Here are some tips on how to best prepare yourself:
1. Read extensively – Reading books, magazines and newspapers in English will help you gain familiarity with the language and its nuances.
This will also help you increase your vocabulary which can come in handy while solving comprehension passages during exams. 2. Practice grammar – A strong grasp of grammar rules is essential to score well in this section. Invest time understanding verb tenses, sentence structure etc., as they form an important part of the syllabus.
Solve practice questions regularly to keep honing your skillset here. 3. Learn new words – Learning new words every day and using them correctly in sentences helps build confidence when attempting exam papers where even minute details matter a lot! Make sure that you understand what each word means before using it so that you do not confuse yourself or others later on….
How to prepare for UPSC from Scratch without coaching – UPSC Topper AIR 8 Abhishek Saraf strategy
How to Start Upsc Preparation from Zero Level
Starting your UPSC preparation from zero level may seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be! The first step is to set a timeline for yourself and create an achievable study schedule. It’s important to familiarize yourself with the syllabus and focus on learning the basics of each subject before attempting more advanced topics.
Additionally, make sure to practice as many past papers as you can in order to get accustomed with the exam structure and understand what type of questions are asked. Finally, seek guidance from experienced mentors who can help you strategize your approach towards the examination. With proper dedication and hard work, you’ll be able to crack this prestigious exam!
Total Cost for Ias Preparation Without Coaching
The cost of preparing for IAS without taking coaching classes can vary greatly depending on the resources you use. Generally, it will require around Rs 40,000-50,000 to purchase study material and other related items such as books and magazines. Additionally, you may need to pay an extra amount for additional guidance or any help that you might need during your preparation journey.
However, this is much lesser than the fees charged by coaching institutes which can range from Rs 1 lakh to 2 lakhs or even more!
Toppers Who Cleared Ias Without Coaching
Ias is one of the most coveted career options in India, and there are many inspiring stories of people who have cleared the IAS examinations without taking any coaching. These toppers relied heavily on self-study and rigorous preparation for their success. They often resorted to online resources like mock tests, reference books and practice papers to gain an edge over other aspirants.
By diligently studying from authentic sources, these brave individuals proved that it is indeed possible to crack the IAS exams without having to attend a coaching center or institute.
How to Prepare for Upsc at Home Without Coaching
Preparing for the UPSC exam at home without coaching can be challenging but with the right dedication and resources, it is possible. Make sure to create a plan that works best for you and stick to it. Take time to understand the syllabus thoroughly and focus on revising important topics regularly.
Utilise online learning platforms like YouTube or other e-learning websites as well as books and mock tests available in the market. Additionally, keep yourself updated on current affairs by reading newspapers daily and make use of every opportunity to discuss topics related to your preparation with friends or family members who have appeared for this exam before.
This blog post has provided some great tips on how to prepare for the UPSC exam without coaching. It is essential to be organized and have a plan in place when studying for this difficult exam. Additionally, it is important to find reliable sources of information and practice test questions that will help you become comfortable with the material.
Finally, it is critical to stay motivated throughout your studies so that you can achieve success on the day of your examination. With proper preparation, dedication, and hard work anyone can pass the UPSC exam without having attended any external coaching classes!
- How to Replace Centurion Garage Door Battery: Step-by-Step Guide. - May 31, 2023
- Save Money: How Much to Replace Garage Door Spring - May 31, 2023
- How to Straighten Your Bent Garage Door Track: DIY Solutions - May 31, 2023